Two in One Day......

Sunday, May 31, 2009 1 Comment »

Wow 2 posts in one day, I am doing well!!! Hope you are all enjoying the lovely sunshine.

Just a quickie to show you a card I made for my lovely Mother-In-Law to be for her b'day last weekend.

I have been going on about Copics for what seems an age and finally my wonderful fiance Paul said I could buy some. It was like Christmas when they all arrived so I had to get them out and play with them straight away on this card. I have to say they are so easy to use and I would highly recommend them. They are expensive but definately worth it!

Materials used:

Background Paper: DCWV Nana's Nursery (Girls)
Stamped Hanglar & Stanglar Image (from ebay) coloured with Copics
Green flower, sentiment and Green grosgrain ribbon (from stash)

1 comments:

Kit said...

Love you cards Sarah, love your colouring in, must get some of those Copics they are fab :o)